Saturday, June 25, 2011

High Elf Dragon WIP 5 and Carmine Dragon Warhammer Forge Release

Well to say I'm excited about the recent warhammer forge release is an understatement.

Oh my will that be my centerpiece for the army ? HELL YEAH

Ill admit this I'm a Forgeworld fan - proud to say it in fact I love their take on Warhammer 40k and Warhammer in general and ill say this looking at this I'm happy to part with money for this model.  








The final picture is from a Gamesday and it looks like there will be an empire variant as well-  I'm thinking this will make a nice Christmas present for a person who loves dragons so will defiantly get this one as well :)


My order will be going in next week for wife has already been informed and when that arrives some serious conversion work to get a throne on there will happen and then allot of fun painting the guy will follow.  Ill make sure I document it all for those watching.

Started work on the rider (Archmage) and after discussion with Harley decided on a green purple and white theme.  Only one photo today but I hope to have more on the Monday update.




anyway till then cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Doth did my eyes decieve me? a freaken Von Draken dragon rider? That has now become my goal model!

    ReplyDelete