Sunday, March 20, 2011

High Elves and a New Painting Intiative

Well its been a few weeks and I have to say sorry for not posting sooner. Real life as Drakin suggested has caught up with me and I have been unable to do much than work and focus on the basics.


The last few days I've been working a High Elf Seaguard color scheme and feel ive hit the scheme im after and will now progress to building at first a 2000 point army.







That then got me thinking, i have so many models sitting there waiting to be painted so I"m starting a little challenge. Basically I'm going to list down the collection of models I have and the make a commitment to paint them over the next year.

So over the next week ill do an inventory of my unpainted models and then start to report back on completed units.

The other bit of news is that recently Drakin and I played a game of Black Powder and I have to say its a really refreshing take on historical gaming for the horse and musket era.  I was also able to break out the Napoleonic collection for the 1st time in a few years and that is what has got me thinking about the paint what you got project.  Suffice to say having a full division of French and Russians for the 1807 period unpainted is a good part of motivation to get things completed!





Anyway I'll leave it for that now and report later this week.

1 comment:

  1. Informative blog. Thanks for sharing. We are also sharing our website http://www.solvewin.com for more Free Virus Solutions and Download. If you have any experience in virus solution, important windows related tips or latest computer related news please e-mail and share with us.

    ReplyDelete