Tuesday, October 5, 2010

So what does it take?

Ive been asking myself this question.What does it take to get ones self into the Bell of Lost souls Alliance? A lot of the blogs I follow have a membership and get really good exposure because of it and needless to say its hard enough getting exposure on the blog 'o' sphere as it is.

I must admit I am a member of the FTW alliance, which has brought many of you here and I have found many of you there... kinda like a night club except less sleazy and... well you can insert your own pun here.

So what does it take to rate? They were kind enough to leave all the requirements on their "sign up" page, I do believe I fit everyone as such and yet several emails later and not even a denial! So what have I done wrong? the widget has been sitting there for some time, I dont bad mouth and rarely use cuss words, a.k.a "Australian"

Bah maybe im just annoyed at life in general, I haven't had a game of 40k in a while now and have nothing but more tests and assignment's on the horizon. Life plods on however and I should have another Forsaken honour guard model to post up soon!

Oh in case your reading this Bell of Lost Souls guy, whomever you are. How about some love?

2 comments:

  1. I think that one of the requirements to join their blogroll is to have your blog for 3 full months. Technically you have to wait until the 15th of October to apply (I saw that your 1st post was on the 15 of July).

    However I don't think this is the issue. Probably the guys there are very busy and it might take a while before you can get a response from them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen other people mention that it took a long time before getting any word back from BoLS. BigRed usually responds with something about being very busy so that's probably all it is. I hope the tests go well for you and that you can get in some more games of 40k. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete