Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Two more to the squad!

So being sick and stuck at home presents frustrations of not being able to get work done but at the same time ive been able to under the promise to keep my activities light and not to excessive get some modeling done.

So I have been able to get two more lads completed from the squad.  A nominal leader for the the Death Company unit which I'll work out their Templar name soon enough, they are meant to be Uhlfen who have entered that berserker rage, so Uhlfen company might be the go, but unlike the Blood angels they deliberately go into the rage.

anyway enough with the fluff here are the models


Still work to be done on the Thunder hammer guy but I am so happy with how these guys are working out.

cheers

JP

2 comments:

  1. all I can say is, they look pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate have to say the forge world models are a dream to work with. Looking forward to the rest of them when them come.

    ReplyDelete