Sunday, September 5, 2010

The 2nd Strike Force

Well I've spent the last few days working on and messing around with the idea of a new painting project that would include a new chapter.

Suffice to say I messed around with allot of chapter names an color schemes, much to the mirth and amusement of the good opponent who I'm sure thought it was all very silly- if his constant LOL and what not in msn was to go by.

In the end I found the inspiration to continue with my existing chapter.

I was surfing the web and I found a link back to the 1000 chapter project

http://www.philipsibbering.com/index.shtml

So the next army will be a BA based list with 8 drop pods and 3 dreadnoughts

Ill throw the list up tomorrow but this will be the Raven company Led by one of the senior chaplains of the Arctic Templars.


Cheers

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment