Sunday, September 26, 2010

Being sick sucks. I blame the Skaven.

Disease carrying rodents... It must be their foul perfidious scheming no doubt. But in all seriousness I got the flu and it sure sucks.

So between all that Im afraid your not getting an army update today, work grinds ever so slowly on the Forsaken and I will update with pics soon no fear.

In other news I had my first ever game of Warhammer the other day against my mate. High Elves vs Skaven in what can only be described as a comedy of errors. As it was my first game however and JP's first 8th edition game we made some serious errors. Either way at the end of the day it was a Skaven loss, due to a failed morale check causing panic in my whole line and well the fact that I played a horde assault army on the back line firing, apparntly thats a bad idea... go figure!

Anyway more to come soon I promise! Until then

Good Gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment