Monday, October 11, 2010

The Interwebs is procrastination...

So I have now completed one subject, done, dusted and hopefully i have passed well... time will tell. I have another big exam to sit on wednesday, an essay to compose and a final physics exam on the 28th... Until then im afraid its study and procrastination. Unfortunately I cant qualify painting as valid procrastination, where as interweb trawling... welll im doing "research" (sure lets call it that) and if I happen to stumble across someone's blog in the meantime (so many good ones to choose from) then that's a casualty of the study process.

Anyways until I get painting again you can amuse your self with this picture of my favourite I can has cheezeburger!



**as an aside, to give myself and all of you something to look forward to, when I do get back to painting, the first person to name the movie this picture parodies will get a special model painted in their honour (in space marine, chaos marine, rogue trader marine, tau, dark eldar, genestealer or ork flavours) in whatever scheme they like, a special expose on their blog of choice and a link to that blog topside in pride of place on my blog!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Thanks so much for the laughs, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is one of my favorite movies! Best of luck to you with all the school work... buy the ticket, take the ride. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well bugger me that was quick! As promised Im going to link your blog, Do an article about your blog and when the school work is done do a special piece of your choice just for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO!!! Thanks for the link, it's glorious! With such cool prizes on the line I knew I'd have to act fast. I do feel a little worried about your upcoming article though as I've written (and insist upon continuing to write) my fair share of rubbish. I'll be sure to give the choice of honorary miniature lots of thought. That's quite a wide range to consider.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete