Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Homage to Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!

So you might wonder why your looking at a picture of Ratfink riding a chopper...Well needless to say I couldnt help myself when I saw the Ork Warbikers... I hope I can do Big Daddy proud with this one!

So as you can see its still very much WIP, The handlebars are yet to be finished and wont be until the rider and seat area are finished so I can glue him in place and GS the handle bars into the correct position, However there is already a multitude of ye olde GS in place already, but Im not going to say where ;) see if you can spot it!
I will say ive been messing around with my camera and light setup recently, so some pics im taking now are better and some are still fuzzy, bear with me as I iron out the kinks.

Now as Im on the subject of bikes and I did promise to post some pics of a special bike I did for my friend a while back!
As they say "If you love it, set it free. If it loves you, it will come back to thee". Truer words have never been spoken, I love bikes and this one was both a pain and a treat. Wouldnt you know it im now the one doing a bike wing and this beauty has come back to me! Of course there are some finishing touch's that need to applied but until the Roth special is done it will have to wait. In the mean time enjoy the other angles of what will be a Blood Angels Librarian (or Reclusiarch, not sure which yet) in my new army!

Before I leave you for this installment that Big green bikie needs a name, left to my own devices im sure he will end up with a suitable one but in the mean time I find myself open to suggestions, so drop them in if your so inclined and if I find them fitting your name could be written onto the base of the diorama when he is done!

Good Gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment