Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Reaver Titan - First post



Very recently I was fortunate enough to come across a sale for a second hand Reaver Titan, intact, unbuilt and in very good condition. Needless to say from this post I bought that sucker and have now fulfilled part one of my ultimate hobby dream, that is owning a Reaver Titan!

This however is going to be more than just a simple glue and paint job, it will be time, work and above all else,  bloody fun! *


So over the coming weeks I hope to be able to take you into the madness that will be several kilos of resin and countless hours of cursing, swearing and above all else... fun? *

Now its time to give this bad boy a bubble bath!

Von Drakin


* fun not guaranteed 

I remember when, I remember, I remember when I lost my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment