Sunday, June 29, 2014

Looking for Article Contributions




So I have been thinking about this for a while.  In the past there were two of us posting on the 5th Column.  Over time due to study it has come down to me and me alone.  No issue there, stuff happens and life has a way of creeping up on you.  I'm sure Harley when he can, will still post from time to time, but I want to continue to grow the blog and take it further and I feel this can be done only with other like minded people.

So I am putting it out there to see if there are people who would like to contribute to the 5th column with gaming articles.

 I am open to pretty much any form of article, but will reserve the right to review and assess articles as required. If there is enough interest I am also thinking about setting up a new Blog with a proper 5th column URL rather than Wolf Templars which was a throw back to an earlier blog.

If you are interested in providing articles for 5th column please send me a private message on the 5th Column Facebook Page 

If you could note down the following:

What type of articles you would like to provide,
What game systems you play,
What frequency you can do it at.

Cheers

Jon-Paul  

No comments:

Post a Comment