Thursday, May 2, 2013

Then there where 2 units ! Vikings I mean

So not resting Ive kicked into getting a 2nd units done and as I took photo's of this formation I begun cleaning up a 3rd unit.  I figure while motivation is high keep on rolling :)




This unit is 24 Hirdmen -  Heavily armored warriors who love to rumble :)


Really loving the bases and the vikings are now slowly looking like a force -  anyway another Hird unit is on the table hope to get it done in the next 2 weeks :)



Now for something else -  what the hell has happened in the gaming community online lately, people engaging in litigation against other people, companies going after fans. It all makes no sense and I have to say its a massive turn off and whats more it seems to be such a statement on how cynical and angry modern life seems to be becoming.

I think people need to chill out and maybe stop getting so worked up about it all.

Anyway hope your all enjoying the progress!

Cheers

JP

2 comments:

  1. Great looking unit! They realy look the way.
    Only the blood on the shields looks a bit bright though. Maybe you should mix it with some black before applying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do a 2nd layer that was the 1st coat:) cheers for the feedback though :)

    ReplyDelete