Tuesday, May 14, 2013

So I've been a busy boy



It's been a little while since last time I posted anything for the general public and suffice it to say I have indeed been a pottering in my 'workshop' also known as 'The study' or 'What the fuck happened, oh my god how did it get on the CEILING!'

Over the next few weeks I will endeavour to bring up the sum total of work on the blog, however due to the fact that I still study (apparently anyway) this may be a slow process.

So the Ultramarines do indeed come along, with only a few mishaps so far but a bevy of new hobby challenges, including new sculpting techniques, NMM, wet blending and some tricky airbrush work... oh and water effects.
The Contemptor Dreadnought has to be one of the sexiest models ever!
 Read on full a gallery of finely painted miniatures!



Originally Lufgt Huron, I have taken the common conversion path for him, now he is my Legion Praetor for my Heresy army



The Ubiquitous Cato Sicarius and my first Finecast model, wasn't as bad as some say!

While everything is WIP, this isnt too bad, Freehand around the cloak is in the work however




Back-2-Base-Ix water effects shrinks like nothing else... what a pain in the arse and not a re purchase imho

Hopefully you enjoyed this gallery, there is more yet to come, with 20 Cataphracti Terminators in the works and Elspeth Von Drakeen as a side project (how could I not get that model!)

Regards,

Von Drakin.

Are you happy now?

3 comments:

  1. Lovely work, your highlights are so clean and really pop, and the blending on the cloth is striking. Really looking forward to what comes next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few very good and delicate works. I like them very much. Regards.

    ReplyDelete